GERDA – Geochemical Research and Documentation Assistant – is an automated unit based on CNC table and portable XRF analyzer setup.
The GERDA can be used for:
- assaying drill core right in core boxes;
- assaying stream sediment / soil samples in field bags;
- assaying RAB, RC drilling chip samples;
- determination of gold mineralization in crushed rock/drill core samples utilising NEFFA method;
- assaying any 2D flat objects like paintings and etc..
- remote control via VPN.
The GERDA includes:
- CNC table WorkBee;
- high – resolution USB camera Baumer VCXU 65C.R ;
- XRF analyzer Olympus Vanta (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
- control module based on Raspberry Pi3;
- software for research planning ;
- software for results visualization and research data processing;
- can be mounted on Palsatech logging tables
MEFFA Lab Oy:
- in cooperation with Lab127 Team developed and designed GERDA
- produces and offers GERDA units;
- installs units on customer’s site;
- trains customer’s personnel;
- provides full technical support and warranty.
GERDA in Olympus’ official BLOG
For more information, quotation and offer terms please send us request by filling contact form on Contact Us page.
GERDA units work for the following customers :