GERDA – Geochemical Research and Documentation Assistant – is an automated unit based on CNC table and portable XRF analyzer setup.
The GERDA can be used for:
- assaying drill core right in core boxes;
- assaying stream sediment / soil samples in field bags;
- assaying RAB, RC drilling chip samples;
- determination of gold mineralization in crushed rock/drill core samples utilising NEFFA method;
- assaying any 2D flat objects like paintings and etc..
- remote control via VPN.
The GERDA includes:
- CNC table WorkBee;
- high – resolution USB camera Baumer VCXU 65C.R ;
- XRF analyzer Olympus Vanta (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
- control module based on Raspberry Pi3;
- software for research planning ;
- software for results visualization and research data processing.
MEFFA Lab Oy:
- in cooperation with Lab127 Team developed and designed GERDA
- produces and offers GERDA units;
- installs units on customer’s site;
- trains customer’s personnel;
- provides full technical support and warranty.
GERDA in Olympus’ official BLOG
For more information, quotation and offer terms please send us request by filling contact form on Contact Us page.