GeRDA – Geochemical Research and Documentation Assistant – is an automated unit based on CNC table and portable XRF analyzer setup.
The GeRDA can be used for:
- assaying drill core right in core boxes;
- assaying stream sediment / soil samples in field bags;
- assaying RAB, RC drilling sludge samples;
- determination of gold miniralization in crushed rock/drill core samples utilising NEFFA method;
- assaying any 2D flat objects like paintings and etc..
The GeRDA includes:
- CNC table WorkBee;
- high – resolution USB camera Baumer VCXU 65C.R ;
- XRF analyzer Olympus Vanta (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
- control module based on Raspberry Pi3;
- software for research planning ;
- software for results visualization and research data processing.
MEFFA Lab Oy:
- in cooperation with Lab127 Team developed and designed GeRDA
- produces and offers GeRDA units;
- installs units on customer’s site;
- trains customer’s personnel;
- provides full technical support and warranty.
For more information, quotation and offer terms please send us request by filling contact form on Contact Us page.