GERDA – Geochemical Research and Documentation Assistant – is an automated table sampler for portable and handheld analytical instruments such as pXRF, NIR spectrometers, magnetometers, etc.
The GERDA can be used for:
- assaying drill core right in core boxes;
- assaying stream sediment / soil samples in field bags;
- assaying RAB, RC drilling chip samples;
- determination of gold mineralization in crushed rock/drill core samples utilising NEFFA method;
- assaying any 2D flat objects like paintings and etc..
- remote control via VPN.
The GERDA includes:
- CNC table WorkBee;
- high – resolution USB camera Baumer VCXU 65C.R (otional);
- Control Unit based on Raspberry Pi3;
- Browser-based Control Panel software ;
- can be mounted on Palsatech or AGR logging tables
The GERDA can be equipped with:
- XRF analyzers Olympus Vanta or Bruker S1 Titan/Tracer or SciAps X550/X555 (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
- NIR spectrometer Spectral Evolution oreXpress (sold separately as agreed with the Customer);
MEFFA Lab Oy:
- developed and designed the GERDA;
- produces and sells GERDA units;
- installs units on customer’s site;
- trains customer’s personnel;
- provides full technical support and warranty.
The GERDA has been successfully integrated into Information Geological Exploration system AGR 4.0
The GERDA in Olympus’ official BLOG
For more information, quotation and offer terms please send us a request by filling out the contact form on the Contact Us page.
The GERDA units work for the following customers :
1,986 total views, 2 views today